Sunday Programs for Children
SUNDAY SCHOOLSunday school is the centerpiece of our children’s programs. Every Sunday morning, children from age 2 through the 12th grade come to learn, play, grow, and celebrate their place in God’s world. We make crafts, learn Bible stories, perform skits, play games, sing, and make friends. Our classes meet in large, well-appointed classrooms with teachers who are passionate about bringing the Bible to life for these young disciples with the resources of United Methodist Sunday school curricula.
The first day of Sunday school for 2013 is Sunday, September 8, at 9:00 am.
We are going to continue using the Grow, Proclaim, Serve! curriculum and the teachers and children all love it!
- Nursery: infants up to 24 months for Sunday school hour
- Two and Threes and Fours: Meet in Ed Center Room #4, Teacher: Jane Euler
- Kindergarten/First Grade: Five and Six year old meet in Ed Center Room #5, Teachers: Sue Warrick and Nell Ball
- Second/Third: Meet in Ed Center Room #8, Teachers: Kathryn Trott and Ula Speek
- Fourth/Fifth/Sixth: Meet in Ed Center Room #11, Teacher: Barbara Appling & Melanie/Marshall Snyder
For Middle School and High School we use various study materials
- Seventh/Eighth: Meet in Junior High Room #9, Teacher: Judy Knoke & Mike Bair
- Senior High: Meet in SR High Room #10, Teachers: Penny Rasnake
**NOTE: During the Summer Months while we have one 10:00 am service this program is monitored by the Nursery Care professional and one adult volunteer.